Subject: Re: Government Corruption
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 11:02:57 -0400

Welcome and thank you for your Internet message.

     As the New York State Assembly joins the Internet's global
electronic community, we are very pleased to offer this quick and
effective means to communicate with the people of New York State and
the world.

     To enable us to better respond to your concerns, ideas and
suggestions, or to provide issue-related or regional information that
may be of interest to you, please be sure to include your name, postal
mailing address and telephone number in your message.  If you have
already done so, thank you.

     You may also be interested in exploring the free legislative
information provided by the New York State Assembly on the World Wide
Web.  The URL is:  http://assembly.state.ny.us

     Again, we encourage and appreciate your initiative and
participation in the legislative process.

(This message has been sent automatically in response to your mail.  You
 will receive only one automatic reply per day.)
.